Monday, October 24, 2011

3 year anniverary!

It has been an amazing 3 years so far and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with my wonderful husband. I love him soooo much!

For our 3rd year, we celebrated it in Vegas babyy! We had a blast! We got a really good deal on living social deals and stayed at the Palms that also came with $75 gift card to NOVE Italiano Restaurant, 2 free breakfast passes to the buffet for each of us and a 2 night stay..It was a good deal and we loved every minute of it! The food at Nove was veryy good however those kind of restaurants are sooo dang expensive. On top of our $75 gift card we still paid $62 and that included the tip. crazy right? Overall, it was so nice being able to spend time with the one I love and away from reality. Even though we missed our daughter greatly, the time spent with each other was so memorable! Hopefully we'll be able to do more vacations like that.


We did so much stuff while we were down there. We went to the Adventure Dome, saw Mystere from Cirque Du Soleil, went to the Shark Reef, M&M factory, walked around everywhere, Bellagio Waters, and so much more!
I'm glad I got to show Ben around my home town a little more, even though I'm not really proud of the fact that it's sin city, but at least I was able to prove to him that there are other fun attractions to do around town other than seeing "dirty" shows. I'm glad that he had fun and so it made it even more fun for the both of us!

1 comment:

  1. I can't believe it's been 3 years! So happy for you guys!! Jealous you got to go to Vegas, love and miss you all!!! XOXOXO!

    ReplyDelete