Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Her ears are officially pierced!

So..Ben and I have been debating for a while now when we should get her ears pierced. First it was, "wait until she tells us", then it was "wait until her 3rd birthday" (cuz that's when I had asked and gotten my ears pierced), then "wait until her 1st birthday", and then it was "oh benny boo-boo-boo-boo-boo please oh please can we get them done NOW?" SO...I talked him into it and we just went this past saturday and got them done! And she did such a good job! She's such a tough girl, just like her mama =P hehehe. At first, she was looking at the lady, like what are you touching my ears for? And once they pierced it, she held it for a second and then started to cry. haha so they hurried and did the other one and right after she cleaned them, they gave her a teddy bear to hold and she immediately stopped crying and just smiled. She is such a happy baby and I just can't believe how well she did! And I am so excited she finally has her ears pierced. =) She looks adorable with them!

1 comment: