Wednesday, February 2, 2011

LOVE MONTH!

The past 2 weeks I have been trying to figure out what to do for Ben for Valentine's Day and then I got this phone call from my sister in law and she gave me such a great idea! Well, February is the month of love right? So each day you are suppose to do something special for them even if it's just a little note they find in their pocket or in their lunch bag, etc. So for the next month, I will be posting what I have done for my sweet husband who has made these past 3 years we've known each other AMAZING...He truly is a man who deserves sooooo much. And that's what's going to make this month so special.


DAY 1-February 1st
I haven't totally gotten prepared for all the things I'm going to do so I did something simple but cute yesterday. So usually when Ben comes home, first thing he always does is give me a hug and a kiss and I LOVE IT! But of course right after me he goes for the fridge, If I don't have dinner made quite yet, and then straight to the computer..of course..he's a computer guy what do you expect? lol So I had made a picture that said I love you on the computer and set it as the desktop background so that he could see it when he turned the computer on. It was a simple thing to do but yet something that expresses so much more.

Day 2-Today
I found a poem online that defined our love perfectly. So I printed it out, put it on some construction paper, decorated it a little bit and taped it to the door so right when he walked in he was able to see it. He said he liked it. =) (please excuse my creativity, it was last minute!) haha

No comments:

Post a Comment