Monday, February 7, 2011

Just a little late on blogging!

Day 3- I made him Triple Berry Muffins with a little note inside each of them that said something special about him and how he makes me feel, and what a blessing he has been in my life. And then I set it on the sofa table so that when he walked in from getting home from work he would see the muffins and a little silly not that said "you are MY stud 'muffin'.." hahah cheesy..but who cares! =)


Day 4-I got a lotion bottle from somewhere around the house and tied it with a note that said a "free" 15 min massage. He LOVED that one!


Day 5-So today was Saturday, and I was suppose to let him do whatever he wanted all day long...well..of course it didn't really turn out like it was suppose to cuz we did have to run errands, but he told me he still enjoyed the day cuz he was able to spend it with me..aww..he is so sweet!!


Day 6-It was Sunday..and I always seem to make Grilled Tuna and Cheese..So I had bought a heart shaped cookie cutter and ended up makin heart shaped grilled sandwiches..=) from now on I think we will stick with the normal shaped grilled sandwiches, cuz it cut off most of the bread! haha but they still turned out yummy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment