Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 12

Today was a crazy busy day..like always..But I've been wanting to get Ben a really nice ping pong paddle because he plays ping pong EVERYDAY at work and now "supposedly" he's a pro. So he's been wanting one for a while, and since it was Saturday, we had a TON of errands to do and we also went to my Aunt and Uncle's house so that I could have my Aunt show me how to make an all-in-one carseat cover, shopping cart cover, nursing cover, etc. IT'S AWESOME! (i'll definitely post a pic when I'm done with it.) But any who...while I was there for almost 7 hours haha Ben went out and did a little shopping..He was able to get his ping pong paddle..and he loves it. =) along with another board game..and then that night when we got home..there was a box on our front porch. While I was putting Brynn to bed, he went and opened it up and turns out they were BEAUTIFUL red roses just for MEEEE!!! I was so excited!! I LOVE getting flowers! So anyways..they are now on my kitchen table and it just makes the whole house look gorgeous! THANKS BENNY BOO BOO BOO!!! I LOVE YOU!!

No comments:

Post a Comment