Monday, February 14, 2011

Day 13

Today was Sunday...Love month was suppose to be about me doing all this stuff for Ben..well, can I just say that he is so amazing?? I made Valentine's cupcakes for him pink frosting and everything..and that's it. Now let's go through what Ben did for me:
1.Woke up and made me waffles and eggs and hashbrowns.
2.Changed Brynn's poopy diaper.
3.Helped me clean the house
4.He watches Brynn during church since I'm so busy with my calling, not only that..he always asks me if I need subs for any classes and is willing to help if needed. Which you really don't understand how important that is until you actually are in charge of making sure each class has a teacher.
5.Came home and fed Brynnlee..Of course I had to do the other part of feeding her since I'm still nursing her.
6.Did the dishes, which were stacked SOOOO HIGH!
7.Then he totally made dinner which was super yummy! Even Brynn liked it!

Simple things like that are seriously the best thing a wife/mom could ask for! I am truly blessed to have him as my husband. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment