Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 14-Valentine's Day!

So for Valentine's Day, I made him a nice candlelit dinner and decorated the house so when he came home he had to follow the rose petals up the stairs then i blew up some balloons that said happy v-day on them, and it led him to the dinner table..The best part about it was that Brynn was taking a nap that whole time! So it was just me and him for dinner. Then for dessert we had strawberry short cake! yummy!!


Ben and I on V-day. <3

And when he came home he had a pink rose especially for Brynnlee so when she woke up, daddy was so excited to give her the rose! It was so cute! She loved it!

2 comments:

  1. I absolutely love the 25 cent kisses shirt! She looks adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! I LOVE Brynn's shirt! And Ben got her a rose! SO CUTE!!! Such a cute little family :)

    ReplyDelete